11 Day Legendary OutbackTracks Tour-
Oodnadatta, Birdsville and Strzelecki Tracks
This Flinders Ranges and Outback South Australia tour travels in the footsteps of legendary pioneers and explorers !
Tour the real Australian Outback ! Tour the Flinders Ranges and Arkaroola Wilderness Sanctuary, Birdsville and "Big Red", Innamincka and the Burke & Wills "Dig Tree", Coober Pedy and the Painted Desert, . Tour along the Oodnadatta Track, Birdsville Track and Strzelecki Track in comfort and style in a small group.
Fully accommodated, this tour starts and finishes in Adelaide.
• Innamincka and the Burke & Wills Dig Tree
• Stay at the famous Outback Pub Hotels in Birdsville, Marree, Innamincka and William Creek
• Big Red (Simpson Desert)
• Sleep underground in Coober Pedy **subject to
• Painted Desert, Breakaways & Moon Plain
• Lake Eyre
• Ikara- Flinders Ranges and Wilpena Pound
• Arkaroola Wilderness Sanctuary's Ridgetop tour
• Oodnadatta Track
• Birdsville Track
• Strzelecki Track
Click here for complete itinerary
11 Day Outback Tracks Tour - Tour code SES11 outback
In 2020, this tour departs Adelaide on the following dates, subject to availability :
October 15th- confirmed to run as minimum numbers reached
In 2021, this tour departs Adelaide on the following dates, subject to availability :
AUD $5775 PER ADULT, TWIN SHARE
$5575 PER CHILD, TWIN SHARE
$6495 PER PERSON, SINGLE ROOM
**please note that we only pick up from Adelaide city for this tour- NOT Glenelg or outer suburbs. Pick up in Adelaide City is either from the Hilton Adelaide or the Ibis Adelaide only, due to coach parking availability**
Child age 10 -15 years
**solo travellers must have single room unless twin share of the same sex can be found. Solo travellers can also request single room and pay single supplement**
Maximum 15 passengers
Prices include GST
This tour is accommodated in motels and Outback Pub hotels, with en-suites every night
The tour was brilliant- i thoroughly enjoyed myself and it was great to see a part of Australia that i had never been to. It certainly opened my eyes to the vastness of this country. Loved the small groups. It was good to experience the different types of accommodation. There was a good selection of food to choose from on the menus, pre-ordering was the way to go and very efficient. Arriving at the destination at a reasonable hour in the afternoon where you can chill out for s short time before dinner, was great and meal times were perfect. I believe a guide can make the difference as to whether a trip is enjoyable or not. So, what can i say about "our Dave". An excellent driver, great guide, extremely knowledgeable on many topics, loved listening to his informative stories, great sense of humour.
Elizabeth, travelled on the scheduled Outback South Australia tour in Oct 2019
• Seat in 4WD vehicle, with professional driver guide
• All meals, as stated
• Accommodation as listed
• Entry fees and permits
• Opal mine tour in Coober Pedy
• Big Red Sunset tour
• Ridgetop tour at Arkaroola
• Arrival / departure flights into Adelaide
• Travel insurance
• Pre and post tour accommodation
• Optional activities such as 1 hour Lake Eyre scenic flight (Please request flight when booking, to avoid disappointment- approx. $295pp) and Wilpena Pound scenic flight- 20 mins is approx. $186pp, 30 mins is approx. $220pp and 1 hour is approx $330pp. **Prices subject to change without notice, by Wrights Air
Itinerary is exclusive to Sacred Earth Safaris and is subject to availability, road, weather and cultural conditions.
Please enquire for private charter
prices and details.